Monday 2 May 2016

Questions for final submission and presentation…. Would love your help!

Hi all!

I have a list of questions I am waiting for responses to regarding final submission and our oral presentation. I thought I may turn here to see if any of you know the answers...

Critical Review - 
1. In all of my paper work I have 2 different names/word count for the ROL section of the Critical Review. In the Handbook it is called 'Critical Reflection' and asks for 700 words, in a blog from Adesola it is called 'Reflection of learning essay' and asks for 800 words. Are these the same things? 

Submission for Professional Artefact -
1. If I recall a conversation with Helen, this does not need to be submitted until I am at MDX in person on May 12th, is that correct? I do I need to submit it on May 6th with my Critical Review?
I see on Unihub that you submit it if it is applicable to do so. Since mine is a video, can I submit this in person on May 12?
2. Is a USB an acceptable form of submission? My artefact is a video and cover page, and I know for sure it will be too large to email.

Oral Presentation - 
1. I will be presenting using Powerpoint. Do I do this from my own computer? Or do I need to have it on a USB to transfer and play on someone else's computer? 
2. Do we need to have a layout of the oral presentation, if so, is this to be submitted? 
4. I would like to show a clip of my Artefact in the Oral (video - QuickTime), again, can I do this from my own computer or do I need to transfer it to someone else's?

Final question - I am concerned that my devices, being from North America may not be compatible in the UK. Have you ever run into this problem? I will save my Critical Review, Oral Presentation and Artefact on a USB, External Harddrive, my computer and possibly Dropbox just to be safe. 

Thanks for your help everyone:)
I am excited to meet you all in a week! 
Ainsley

No comments:

Post a Comment